I’ve added some stuff to this, because I think it’s kinda douchy in parts…
1. Please post these rules.
2. Please share 13 things about you.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people. I’m not, ‘cause this bugs some people and I don’t blame them. So anyone out there that wants can participate. If you wanna say ‘bugger off’ that’s good too.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. Will not be doing that.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that" Uhhh what?
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people. Nope. Like I said, anyone who finds this fun and has too much free time (hah!) feel free. Otherwise I won’t pressure anyone.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags. Ohhh yes I can!
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED. I will permit that I guess…don’t have any objections.
10. Please make a journal entry instead of doing this in the comments here. Commenting about the actual entry is okay though.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc. Nope, you don’t. I am not gonna be like that. That’s just dumb.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things. Title it anything you want. (Some of these rules are really lame).
13. Cussing is ALLOWED. oh yipppeeeee *%^&$$*%!#$@*^&^%#$!^%#@$#!!!!
Okay, 13 things about me. Here goes. I am probably one of the most boring people alive.
1. I am a tomboy and always have been. I think my mom hoped she could convert me but to this day, no dresses for me. I think people also hoped I’d grow out of it. Nope. When other girls were playing Barbies or house or school or whatever-the-hell else, I was turning over rocks and boards looking for snakes and lizards. Or riding my dirtbike. Or wading in the creek looking for crawdads, etc.
2. I am 42 and don’t have and will never have children. Don’t start the hatin’. It’s a choice like anything else. I don’t hate kids, by the way. I actually get along really well with kids. Just rather take care of animals.
3. I have 30+ snakes and have kept reptiles since age 8.
4. I will have my home paid off in about ten years! WOOOO!
5. I will probably get to retire at 53 which means MORE TIME FOR ART!
6. My favorite food is tacos.
7.I have kept all my favorite stuffed animals from childhood.
8. I majored in Art and Design at Southwest Missouri State (now just Missouri State University), and have worked in their library since 1998.
9. I love tie-dye.
10. My favorite movie ever is 9 to 5.
11. One of my favorite songs ever is “Ain’t Nobody” by Chaka Khan and Rufus.
12. I am a child of the 80s (best decade EVER!) and proud of it. J
13. My longest comic ever is 322 pages long and still not done.
1. Ever played a RPG? (Either tabletop, with pen&paper, or computer games?)
No, I haven’t. Wanted to try D&D as a kid but it seemed the guys on my street that played did not want to let a girl into the group. I think they were just too lazy to teach me.
2. Ever left your country?
Nope. Been across the highway from Mexico. Does that count?
3. How many languages do you speak, or what new ones would you like to learn?
English only. Need to learn Spanish at least, I think. I had four semesters in college and can pretty much name a few colors, say two sentences and count to twenty. Real waste of time and money, college Spanish.
4. If you could learn a martial arts, which one would you choose?
I don’t really have the desire to be honest.
5. If you had a time machine, what year would you go to?
6. Digital or physical books?
Physical! I’m a librarian, baybeeeee!
7. Musicals. Yea, or nay?
Oh HELL NO. That’s how they will torture me in hell if there is one and I end up there.
8. Are laughtracks in sitcoms as annoying to you as they are to me?
Yep. For some reason ones in cartoons bug me even more. Fat Albert and Pink Panther come to mind.
9. What's the best thing since sliced bread?
10. If you were an animal that's not a human, what would you be?
Snake. I’d like to try it out. I want to see and feel and experience what they do and maybe I could understand them even better. Probably be hit by a car though…
11. What's your favorite hobbies/pass-times.
Watching movies, reading, drawing
12. Do you have any phobias?
Horses freak me out. They are beautiful but I don’t like to get near them.
13. Is the glass half full, or half empty?
If you poured it half full intentionally then it’s half full. If you had it full-full and drank half of it, then it’s half full.
AND NOW…..the questions I invent for those who want to do this:
1. What do you think of snakes?
2. Favorite animal and why?
3. Your favorite grade in grade school and why?
4. Where are you gonna go when the volcano blows?
5. Do you dance?
6. Ever been to a concert?
7. Your biggest fear when going out to eat?
8. First car? If you have never had a car then what would your dream car be?
9. Favorite artist?
10. Fiction or non-fiction?
11. Occupation? Again, if you don’t work what would your dream job be?
12. Favorite season?
13. Do you play a musical instrument or want to?